The meeting includes 4 thematic sessions and a panel discussion structured as follows:
1. The rule of exception: atypical death, atypical deceased, atypical ritual
2. The poetics of emotions: performance and ritual landscape
3. The social life cycle of bodies and things: reconstruct and rethink the ritual and social reality with material engagement, enchainment and actor network theory
4. The construction of identit[y/ies] after death: between thanato-metamorphosisand anthropo-pòiesis
5. Panel discussion: the social dimension of funerary practices[?]
For each session as well as for the panel discussion can be presented (peremptorily until March 20th, 2015) a speech proposal.
Accepted languages are Italian, English and French.